8:26 p.m. - January 24, 2006
1) My uncle once: made fishing boats.
2) Never in my life: I'll have to come back to this one.
3) When I was five: I threw up in the hall way on my way to the restroom.
4) High School was: Very memorable even though I did horribly. I'd love to go back.
5) I will never forget: The night my dad died.
6) I once met: John Travolta at an Italian restaurant in Solvang.
7) There's this girl I know who: can't tell the truth to save her life!
8) By noon I'm usually: Really ready for lunch.
9) Last night: I had something special lined up for hubby but he fell asleep on the couch. Tonight I don't.
10) If I only had: more money and more energy.
11) Next time I go to church: I'll be very happy that I'm there.
12) Tomorrow I will: Go into work an hour early for a staff meeting.
13) I really love: To watch TV in bed.
14) When I turn my head left, I see: a bunch of crap that needs to be thrown away and my cat in box of old papers.
15) When I turn my head right, I see: more crap and my bulletin board with a bunch of beloved pictures on it.
16) You know I'm lying when: I tend to be brutally honest.
17) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Probably that chick that gets beheaded, but that's not Shakespeare is it?
18) By this time next year: I hope to have a few bills paid off and possibly self-employed.
19) A better name for me would be: Mrs. Can't keep her moods straight..
20) I have a hard time understanding: there is so much hatred.
21) If I ever go back to school I'll: I'll never go back to school.
22) You know I like you if: I give you a hug.
23) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Probably my mom.
24) If my life was a book, it would be titled: How to get off the couch.
25) Take my advice, never: say never.
26) My ideal breakfast is: A great big Cinnabon and a Mocha Latte' (cold)
27) A song I love, but do not have is: "Ain't Got Time to Die"
28) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: You bring your glock.
29) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Huh?
30) Why won't anyone: help clean up around here!!!!
31) If you spend the night at my house: You'll have to cook breakfast in the morning.
32) I'd stop my wedding for: fire.
33) The world could do without: war.
34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat a cockroach.
35) My favorite blonde is: My son and daughter, although they're not so blonde anymore.
36) Paper clips are more useful than: staples.
37) If I do anything well, it's: give my kids room to make mistakes.
38) I like to wear: Sweats
39) Sometimes I wish: I could go back to my senior year in high school.
40) And by the way: My head is killing me.